Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Zoom Meeting Tonight

 Southern Oregon Fly Tyers

First Zoom Meeting Today 6:00pm

 

Hi to all,

 

This will be our first attempt to set up a monthly zoom meeting.  If you don not already have zoom set up on your computer or tablet, please go to zoom.com and add the application to your system.

 

Once installed you will need to log into our meeting with the following information:

 

Personal meeting ID – 8376520885

Passcode – 800334

 

Once in the meeting I have set up for everyone to have video access so I can see all of you wonderful faces.  

 

If you do not gave video access you should also be able to phone in and at least hear what we will try to do going forward.

 

I know this is new to many of us [including me!} but if will help keep us together and move our learning of new methods and techniques.  

 

Please try to log in early 20 minutes or so before the meeting, today, October 13, 2020 at 6:00pm, so we can clear up any login issues.  Also you can call me at 541 973 3508 and I can help you get you logged in.

Kindest regards, Dave